Cancer Relief Fund
In 2024, an estimated 2,001,140 people will be diagnosed with cancer.
We are here to help reduce cancer deaths to zero.
Enrolling for Assistance
The National First Responder Training Complex Cancer Relief Fund is dedicated to helping patients by removing barriers to access treatments as prescribed to manage their disease. NFRTC provides a streamlined enrollment process that instantly determines eligibility. Eligible patients can begin using our assistance today!
- A patient’s primary cancer diagnosis must be the same as one of the funds that we cover.
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be in active treatment or have a treatment plan in place prior to applying for assistance. Our foundation covers all products, including generic
or bioequivalent drugs, as prescribed by the patient’s treating physician to treat his/her primary cancer diagnosis if the medication has been approved by
the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is classified as a chemotherapy or targeted treatment drug, NCCN Compendia recommended and covered by
the patient’s primary insurance provider.
- Must be a career / paid first responder.
- Patient contact and demographic information
- Upload proof of eligibility
- Health and prescription insurance information
- Diagnosis and medication
- Prescribing physician’s name and phone number
- Patient’s household income and household size
Cancer Relief Fund Form
Ready to get started?
Send us a message or give us a call and we would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.